Duration : 3 months
Available Branches : Pathanamthitta, Kottayam, Kollam, Cochin, Calicut
Eligiblity Criteria : M. Tech , B.Tech, DIPLOMA, ITI
Training : CONSTRUCTION SITES, NDT LABS
QA/QC is the combination of quality assurance, the process or set of processes used to measure and assure the quality of a product, and quality control, the process of ensuring products and services meet consumer expectations.
Quality assurance is process oriented and focuses on defect prevention, while quality control is product oriented and focuses on defect identification.
Now a days almost all reputed construction companies have separate QA/QC department.
In terms quality assurance we used to submit method statement, work procedures, checklists, Inspection & test plan, Project quality plan and many more other documents to client/customer to convince them that how we are going to give good quality of final product to meet their expectations.
Under quality control we are ensuring that while executing works all sop’s & method statement should have to follow to meet the client/customer requirements. It is nothing but whatever documents we have submitted under quality assurance, works should be execute according to that only. For ensuring that we are doing checks during the work process & perform tests on materials.
- Introduction of QA/QC Basics & Concepts in Civil Engineering
- Basic Quality Tests Conducted in Construction Sites
- Planning, Assuring & Process Quality
- Concrete Mix Design Calculations
- Preparation of Quality Assurance Plans, Basic Formats & Documentation
- Introduction to IS Codes & Practices.
- CIVIL NON DESTRUCTIVE TESTING (NDT)
- Ultrasonic Pulse Velocity Testing
- Rebound Hammer Testing
- Rebar Locator (Cover Meter) Survey
- Carbonation & Chloride Testing
- Coating Thickness Measurement on Concrete
- Infrared Thermography
- Permeability Test
- Pile Integrity Test
CIVIL DESTRUCTIVE TESTING
- Test on Cement
- Test on Fresh Concrete
- Test on Aggregates
- Test on Bitumen
- Test on Steel