Introduction to Quantity survey: Uses of Estimation, Types of Estimation, Preliminary ‘Quick Method’, Estimation for Complete Project at a Glance, Detailed Estimation, Standard Material consumption for various items, Mode of Measurements, Rate Analysis, Responsibilities of Estimation Engineer, Practical DATA to site Engineer.
Agreement with Contractors: Advantages of Agreement, Information Required to Prepare the Agreement, Basic Responsibilities of Contractors, Guideline to prepare agreement with Contractors.
Periodic Billing: Types of bills and documents, Types of contract agreements, Procedure for Preparing Bills at site, Checking of bills, Procedure of payments, Responsibilities of billing engineer, Record Updating , Procedure flowchart.
- Preparation of running account bills.
- Preparation of bar bending schedule.
- Preparation of joint measurement sheets.
- BOQ preparation.
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly progress reports.
- Basics of Microsoft excel and word essential for bill preparation.